header

4.21.2009

container fun

I love to contain things...ideally I like everything to have a "home" within my home. Truth is, that doesn't happen all of the time, but I have fun trying!

I found these two little bowls in the kitchen section of Ikea a few months back and bought them because they match my black and white color scheme in my office. I figured I'd find a use for them and I quickly did!

empty containers

Colorful mini-Sharpie markers really pop off the black & white of the bowl and the larger bowl is a great place to toss business cards I need to thumb through every once in a while. They both sit on my desk and add a pretty pop.

Photobucket

Always remember to see things not for what they are, but for what they could be. And, if you find something pretty along the way that's even better!

Happy decorating.

1 comment:

Kathleen Ellis said...

I will remember that...I do the same thing...different style, same idea! Thye look great...so much better than the ordinary "officey" looking stuff!
;-D