header

12.17.2008

holiday treasures

I recently attended a holiday bazaar at the local elementary school (as you can see I know how to have fun). You know the type, lots of businesses set up to promote their wares (Tupperware, holiday gift baskets, home accessories) and tons of yummy things to eat. Kids everywhere. Organized chaos if you will.

I went to see a friend who was selling yummy treats and check out the school, but didn't expect to find much else as far as unique items go.

Imagine my delight when I came across these two fabulous vendors, little acorn products and penelope parker designs.

(these hand made note cards and the bird house are from little acorn products)

I bought a great set of note cards from little acorn, run by Kristen Christy, and if I wasn't done my holiday shopping already I would have walked away with more. The birdhouses are made from children's books. They are wonderful. Her items are so unique and pretty. Her site is worth a look! She makes custom invitations too. little acorn products (for all the little acorns in your life).





Right around the corner from little acorn was penelope parker designs. Katie Tremper, the artist, had a lot of unique handbag designs with her (all adorable!), but what caught my eye were these earrings! I LOVE them. If you need a new handbag that will set you apart from everyone else (or a great new pair of earrings), check out her selection, penelope parker designs (stylish. fun. and a little offbeat).

Rock on ladies!

Happy shopping and happy holidays to all!

No comments: