header

5.18.2008

Going GREEN never looked so good

before redesign

Let me start by saying that I believe recycling is important, and not just because it's cool and hip right now. I like doing my part to help better the environment, but enough already with ALL of the articles and publications focusing on "going green." Seems every magazine that I subscribe to has had a "green" issue lately. I'm kinda feeling "green- schmean" (pronounced sh-MEAN).

after redesign

Imagine my surprise and dismay when I realized that one of my main design services, redesign, is a GREEN service. Yep, right there on my website I'm "going green" with redesign. I should be happy because redesign is a GREAT service, offering amazing results for little to no money. I realize that not everyone knows about redesign or understands it, so an obvious way to peak people's interest in it is by jumping on the "green" bandwagon. I'm not typically a joiner, but here I am joining.

Go "green" with redesign.

before redesign

after redesign

Here's how it works, in a nutshell. If you don't like a room in your house, you just can't get it "right," and have tried everything, instead of buying all new furnishing you schedule a redesign and we come in, clear out your room and reload it with your stuff (RECYCLING) and create a NEW room. Wow. Isn't "green" great?

before redesign

after redesign

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. This room produced very happy and "green" homeowners, much to my delight and "green-schmean" dismay!

No comments: